Distance 5 km
For a change, why not treat yourself to a downhill run on a sledge or toboggan?
The following toboggan run is available in the region: Sillerenbühl - Bergläger toboggan run.
You can easily hire modern sledges and toboggans directly at the Sillerenbühl top station.
Update: February 04, 2021
Rest StopBergrestaurant Sillerenbühl - Adelboden
Safety informationJeder ist für sein Tun und Handeln selber verantwortlich
Tips and hints
Bergbahnen Adelboden AG
Tel. +41 33 673 90 90
Getting thereDrive to Adelboden, gondola lift bottom station, via Frutigen.
ParkingSufficient parking spaces are available.
32T 386252 5147575
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentToboggan, sturdy footwear, clothing suitable for the weather, gloves, hat and helmet, food including warm drink, emergency phone number.
Basic Equipment for Sledding
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Sledding
- Sled with tow strap
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons are useful on ascent
- Ski Helmet recommended when sledding through heavily wooded areas
- Ski goggles if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view