Accompany VogelLisi and Karl-Joseph on their great adventure. Climb up to an eagle's nest, fly through the air like an eagle and discover the hidden entrance to a secret shortcut. But are you brave enough to enter the forest of the mountain spirits? Exciting experiences in the outdoors, plus fun and games allow you to experience the fascinating story of the VogelLisi at first hand. To make all this possible, you will learn interesting facts and information about our region as well as its flora and fauna. An adventuresome experience for young and old.
Distance 3.5 km
Adelboden: vista-rich themed trail
Update: April 24, 2020
Rest StopBergrestaurant Sillerenbühl - Adelboden
Safety informationThis route passes completely or partially along signposted paths of the mountain hiking trail category.
Tips and hintsVerein Berner Wanderwege, Bern, Tel.: 031 340 01 01, E-Mail: email@example.com, Homepage: www.bernerwanderwege.ch
Getting thereDrive by car to Adelboden via Spiez and Frutigen. In Adelboden/Oey, drive to the bottom station of the Sillerenbahn.
ParkingThere is sufficient paid car parking at the bottom station.
32T 386211 5147538
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentWe recommend the following items: sturdy hiking boots, medium-sized backpack with waist strap, sun protection, rainwear, hiking poles, first-aid kit, picnic, sufficient liquid, mobile phone.
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view