There is a short stretch of about 5 minutes before Sillerenbühl and a stretch of about 15 minutes to the Trone ridge.
Rest StopBergrestaurant Sillerenbühl - Adelboden
Wildstrubel Lodge Bistro
Safety informationThere is a short carrying distance of about 5 minutes before Sillerenbühl and a carrying distance of about 15 minutes on the Troneggrat.
Tips and hintsBike offers
Getting thereMotorway A6 Berne-Spiez, main road for Frutigen-Adelboden
At the roundabout at the entrance to Adelboden, take the third exit, follow the street for approx. 200 m, then leave the road and go straight ahead to the parking lot to the left in the direction of the Sillerenbühl valley station.
ParkingCar park Fuhrenweidli (valley station Sillerenbahn), CHF 5.- per day
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.