Varied and long tour with beautiful mountain panorama.
Distance 25.8 km
This technically easy tour leads mainly over asphalt and natural roads and is ideal for beginners. The landscape offers great variety and a lot of enjoyment.
Getting thereMotorway A6 Berne-Spiez, main road for Frutigen-Adelboden
At the roundabout at the entrance to Adelboden, take the third exit, follow the road for approx. 200 m, then leave the street and straight ahead to the parking lot, turn left towards the Sillerenbühl valley station drive.
ParkingCar park Fuhrenweidli (valley station Sillerenbahn), CHF 5.- per day
32T 389517 5149248
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view