Distance 8.2 km
A hike along the mountain streams and alpine pastures to the Hahnenmoospass, the transition between the two communities Adelboden and Lenk. Even though it is steadily increasing, the route can also be tackled easily by «non-climbers». The hike begins in the village, leads down to the stony bridge, then along the Allenbach to the Rehärti bridge, from there it follows the Gilsbach to the Bergläger and further to Geils. From Geils there is the choice either to follow the mountain road to the Hahnenmoospass, or to prefer the comfortable route with the gondola lift (variant A).
32T 389396 5149789
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view