Impressive e-bike tour to the Choleren Gorge.
Distance 9.3 km
Start at the church in Adelboden, then two kilometres flat to the Aussernschwand schoolhouse, from where a natural road leads to the Möser turn-off, followed by an exciting descent along the Tschentbach to the Choleren Gorge. Here it is worth parking the bikes at the bridge and taking a walk through the wild Choleren gorge. Back at the top, a leisurely ride back to the village of Adelboden follows.
A visit to the Cholerenschlucht is a must.
Update: August 26, 2021
Getting thereBy car to Adelboden. At the roundabout at the entrance to Adelboden, take the second exit towards Adelboden Dorf. The car park is located in the center of the village.
ParkingYou can park in the parking garage Adelboden
32T 389398 5149781
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view